Adam is a specialist litigation solicitor and a member of our Director Advisory Team.
Adam has significant experience in:
- Pursuing claims on behalf of liquidators
- Defending claims brought by liquidators against directors, in particular misfeasance claims
- Advising on liabilities arising out of the use of tax schemes and tax mitigation strategies and pursuing and defending claims arising out of the use of such schemes and strategies
- Assisting directors subject to disqualification investigations and claims by the Insolvency Service
- Pursuing and defending claims for the reversal of transactions following insolvency
He joined Isadore Goldman in 2015 having previously been head of a specialist team at a competitor practice and is highly regarded among peers and clients. He has been recognised as one of the leading solicitors in his field of practice for many years in Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500 and is one of a relatively small percentage of the legal profession who have consistently featured in these publications.
“Recognised for his technical expertise as well as his detailed all-round knowledge…Described as someone who will give good, practical legal advice”.
“He is bright, engaging, commercial, thorough and has great attention to detail.”
"very methodical, clear and concise"
Chambers & Partners
The IG team will be attending "Economic Outlook: The Covid Recovery" next week with . Leonard Curtis Business Solu… https://t.co/2n4rENFj1c3rd Jun 2021 09:59:53
Members of the IG team in Portsmouth are taking part in the Chichester Legal Walk in July to raise much needed fund… https://t.co/zn5huEGibW21st May 2021 13:12:18