Adam is a specialist litigation solicitor and a member of our Director Advisory Team.
Adam has significant experience in:
- Pursuing claims on behalf of liquidators
- Defending claims brought by liquidators against directors, in particular misfeasance claims
- Advising on liabilities arising out of the use of tax schemes and tax mitigation strategies and pursuing and defending claims arising out of the use of such schemes and strategies
- Assisting directors subject to disqualification investigations and claims by the Insolvency Service
- Pursuing and defending claims for the reversal of transactions following insolvency
He joined Isadore Goldman in 2015 having previously been head of a specialist team at a competitor practice and is highly regarded among peers and clients. He has been recognised as one of the leading solicitors in his field of practice for many years in Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500 and is one of a relatively small percentage of the legal profession who have consistently featured in these publications.
“Recognised for his technical expertise as well as his detailed all-round knowledge…Described as someone who will give good, practical legal advice”.
“He is bright, engaging, commercial, thorough and has great attention to detail.”
"very methodical, clear and concise"
Chambers & Partners
Great internal training day for team IG today - with thanks to @southsq @RadcliffeChmbrs and @ErskineChambers for t… https://t.co/8vla0Dyjgh6th May 2021 14:50:08
How do cross-border insolvency cases between the UK and an EU member states work now in practice post #Brexit ? We… https://t.co/ps2GwUBu8V21st Apr 2021 08:05:37